The Biggest, The Smallest, The Strangest, The Strongest. Not only is that my favorite old school WWF video, it also best describes what crap4face politics is.
crap4face politics is all of those things. It’s been only six months as a website but thirty seven years in the making. Some like to say that they can’t take my site seriously. Really? You can’t take my site seriously? This is a site about people who lie. Who wear diapers while with hookers. Who leave dying wives for newer models. Who bow down and take orders from corporations while stabbing the poor and middle class in the backs. Who send pictures of their hard-ons over twitter. Who have no clue who Paule Revere is or what he did. Who worship a President that gave weapons and money to terrorists but is held up as the shining example of great Presidents. Who say they have no time to read a 2,000 page bill, when in reality it is a little over 300 pages of words, yet these same people have plenty of time to golf and to make the rounds on all the cable news shows. Who claim they love America while shipping jobs over seas. Who look down at their nose at me because I don’t believe in a man in the sky. Who look down at me because I believe in science. So please tell me, who should not be taken seriously again?
Anyway. Save judgement on my site until you read the content. Here is some of my favorite entries on my site. If you think I missed something, let me know. If you disagree with the order, let me know. If you still don’t like my site, go fuck yourself.
10) The Beauty of Archie Bunker This was one of my first entries. Very light hearted but a message none the less. I grew so sick of bickering from friends and family about politics. How so many people refused to see the lessons we can learn from opposing points of view. Be sure to click on the audio clip. Classic Archie.
8) Blame The Unions, Blame The Middle Class I wrote about corporate welfare and how the middle class would be footing the bill for the rich back in January of this year. I wish I was wrong. This centers around my home sate of New Jersey. Chris Christie. Enough said.
7) David Tyree’s Gay Ramblings Since marriage equality has passed in New York I think it is fun to look back at what David Tyree said. I also have a link up to where Mr. Tyree and others get their talking points for their stance against marriage equality. Very funny to hear him word for word recite them. Check it out for yourself.
6) America Has 99 Problems But Our Teachers Aint One It seemed every damn day the cable news programs had a different panel on to discuss what is wrong with our public school system. It always came down to the same very tired talking points bullshit. So I decided to expose what the real problem was with our public schools.
5) I Made It On My Own, They Should Too Ever hear a friend talk about how lazy other people are and how hard he works? Thisquick read is for you. If you showed him this, he might change his tune.
4) For A Moment I Understood The Tea Party Everything in this story was true. All of it. I could relate to the Tea Party for the first time. Since the time of this story, the store I spoke of has since closed. It still stings a bit.
3) Debt Ceiling 4 Dummies With the debt ceiling douche baggery in full effect right now, no better time than now to have it explained. I dare anyone to find a better, more clear, quick, to the point rundown of the debt ceiling….with a Bronx Tale reference.
2) It Could’ve Been Worse Health Care reform, Obama Care, Affordable Health Care Act, what ever you want to call it, it could’ve been worse. This is where I point out the obvious facts about health care and what has been done in the past…plus I tie in my daughters favorite book into the mix.
1) Why Do So many People Behave Like 10 Year Old Girls? I am so glad this entry to this day still is tops in feedback. Between emails, facebook fights, and twitter battles, this entry seems to get people going. I am glad. I think it best describes why a ton of us progressives feel the way we do.
Hope you guys enjoyed. I am in the middle of putting together some more content for the future. Looks like we will soon have video feed. Which means you can see how stunning crap4face truly is. But for the next couple of days I am going to be putting up my personal favorites. Tonight I will have up, what I believe to be my funniest posts.
Later guys. Hope this helps some of you understand this idiot known as crap4face.